The crew was busier than usual putting to rights problems left in the aftermath of yesterday’s storm. I joined G’s team as they investigated a higher than usual level of water in the bilges. It wouldn’t do to have a leak.
All the hatches topside proved to be functioning properly. So we moved below. We soon discovered the problem.
A sliver of daylight was showing between two hull plates high up in the forward section. With a calm sea no water was coming in.
The Captain put a welding crew on it. And we completed our search. G wanted to be thorough.
Elijah came out of the special cabin and passed the remainder of the day building up our guests.