Instead of setting out again tonight, we are going to stay put here at the foot of this mountain. And we intend to stay here until we have a confirmation.
It’s a lesson long ago learned. So many problems can be avoided by not running off just to be doing something. Simply waiting on the still small voice of the Spirit.
And when there is no answer, that is your answer. Be that a “no,” or as I see it in this case – a “not yet,” for now.
In many cases when considering it afterwards, it turns out to be all a matter of timing. In our limited understanding we are completely unaware of what may have to occur first.