Very blustery around here this morning. So, how gratifying to know that we were extra careful securing the tents yesterday.
We’d like to put up a drone, but neither of us feel that it would be safe in the wind. Lyle brought out a pair of binoculars that he found on his sojourn a few days ago. With them he took in the view from our ridge of the valley below. Despite all he was able to see, there is still too much we feel is unknown and perhaps dangerous to head down there willy nilly.
We’ll wait on the wind to die down, and definitely launch at least one, if not both drones to get a better, clearer view.