It’s getting so that I trust Clarissa better than the electronics package on my drone.
A wind swept in from the mountains, carrying the fragrance of alpine flowers and pine needles. I felt the urge ever stronger to be on my way. I decided to give Lyle one more day. If he does not show by tomorrow morning, I’m going to press on.
My drone has revealed that there appears to be two paths to choose from. One is wide enough for vehicles; the other is just a footpath. It is harder to see where the latter goes for it often disappears beneath the forest growth. I am seeing that characteristic as very desirable.
The sooner tomorrow comes the better.